Does Asian mean flat and plain? How can my shadow application bring out definition for my Asian eyes? Can I use the eye 3d real mink strip lashes directions in magazines? What are eye shapes and how do they affect my application techniques? Let’s find out!
Oifam Eye shapes fall into many variations: Asian, Standard, Wide Set, Close Set, Hooded, and Deep Set. Each one takes a different eye shadow application. The 3d real mink strip lashes technique you use will mean the difference between a fantastic and flat look. Many women already know their eye shape. Do you?
The Asian eye is known for a lack of a defined eye lid and skin that comes directly from the brow to the lashes without a curve. That sounds plain; but don’t despair. Recognize that your shadow technique will be unique to you. No, you won’t be able to use the common ‘How-To’ techniques used in the beauty magazines. Those featured are usually only for the Standard Eye Look.
What to do? Choose a light, medium, and dark shadow. Here are your Asian 3d real mink strip lashes , Directions:
• Light shade- Use small amount under eye brow and along the upper lash line.
• Medium eye color- Cover the entire area that isn’t already covered with the light color.
• Accent shadow color- Apply from mid eye toward the outer edge of the eye and up, not quite meeting the medium shade. Blend up and out, opening the eye. An Asian technique must- Apply accent color also under lower lashes.
• Apply a well defined eye liner top and bottom.
• Arch and define the brows with an eyebrow pencil, opening up the eyes.
Still wanting more individual shadow tips? Contact a professional. Your distinct Asian eye 3d real mink strip lashes application will give definition and pizzazz to your eye shape. Blending and practice will take you from flat to fantastic. Have fun; amaze yourself!
Lin Greene is a professional skin care and color specialist. She works with women like you, to give them the skin they love and colors that enhance their natural beauty.
For more eye 3d real mink strip lashes tips, samples, and your own personal skin care profile,